1. Collection, processing and use of personal data
- Basically, there are two categories of data that are processed when you contact us: for one, personal data (a) and non-personal data (b).
- A) Personal Data: Personal data is all information that relatesto you and can testify about you as a person. These are for example your first name and name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and similar Information.
- Information that cannot be associated directly with your person, i.e. not with your identity, is not personal Data. Edit covers any handling of your personal Data. This means among other things the collection, collection, anonymization, storage,administration, use, transmission, disclosure or deletion of your personal Data.
- We adhere to the provisions which impose on us the data protection laws of Switzerland and, if applicable, the European Union, for you and for your trust in us. This means that we are transparent to you, which personal data we process. We only process personal data which we have received lawfully, because: you have concluded a contract with us, you have participated in one of our contests, you have given us your consent or because we have an interest to improve our offer, our products and our services for you.
- If we no longer process your personal data and are also legally no longer obligated to keep it, or you no longer want us to have this data and to process it, we will no longer do so.
- You have the possibility at any time to obtain information about the processing of your personal data or not to allow it. You can find out how to do this in chapter 12.
- B) Non-personal Data: When you contact us, we and third parties do not collect personally identifiable information on our websites and in our applications through various technologies.
- Non-personal data is information that cannot be directly associated with your PERSON-I.E. not with your Identity. We do not establish a connection between this data and your personal data, so this data is anonymous for us.
- We collect and process these data so that we can continually improve our products and services and adapt them to your needs, identify trends, and generate and evaluate statistics on the use of our digital offerings. This data is also used to provide you with a good advertising experience.
2. Collection and storage of personal data
- Depending on the website, online platform or application, registration and the creation of a user account are required for the use of certain services. When registering, but also when creating advertisements and search orders, personal data such as name, first name, place of residence, e-mail address, telephone number and possibly other data, such asthe IP address, are collected and stored.
- Furthermore, personal data are collected and stored, where they are required for orders, use of offers, participation incompetitions etc.
3. Use of your own cookies
- When certain pages are called, a 'session cookie' is set. This is a small text file that is automatically deleted from your computer after the end of the browser session. This file isused exclusively to use certain applications. For most web browsers, you can change the settings so that your browser does not accept new cookies or you can have cookies deleted. How this works for your browser can usually be learned through its help function.
4. Google Analytics
- This website uses Google analytics, a Web analytics service from Google inc., 1600 Amphitheatre parkway, Mountain view,CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called «cookies», i.e.text files that are stored on your computer and which allow you to analyze the use of the website.
- Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website on behalf of the operator of this website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet. The website Operator. The IP address submitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google Data.
- By setting the appropriate settings in your browser, you can prevent or delete the cookies.
- If you have signed up for our newsletter with your e-mail address, we will save and use your e-mail address to send our newsletter with information and advertising about us until you have unsubscribed from our Newsletter.
- For our newsletter service we use the newsletter service«Mailchimp» of the rocket Sience group llc, 675 Ponce de
LeonAve ne,Suite 5000 atlanta, ga 30308.
- If you enter your e-mail address to receive the newsletter, it will first be stored at MailChimp for the purpose of sending an e-mail to the owner, in which he/she can confirm the registration to the newsletter ('double-opt-in'). After such confirmation, the e-mail address will be stored permanently at the MailChimp until you have logged out of the Newsletter reception or it is deleted by us. MailChimp stores the date of registration and the IP address under which the application was made. A further use of your IP address does not take place.
- We would point out that the data collected and used viaMailChimp are stored and processed on computers in the USA.
With your consent to receive our newsletter, you hereby agree to this.
In addition, we have concluded a dataprocessing contract with MAILCHIMP on the basis of the so-called EU standard contractual clauses. No other transfer of your e-mail address to third parties will take place.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any Time. An unsubscribe link is included in every email with our newsletter.You can also revoke your consent to the use of your e-mailaddress for the future at any Time. Please use the contact options provided BELOW.
6. Links to other websites
- On the websites, online platforms and applications there are links to third party websites. As soon as you click on them, you leave the sphere of influence of Autolina.ch. Autolina.ch does not assume any content or legal responsibility for external websites to which a link exists. The terms and conditions of use and privacy of these third parties apply.
7. Other elements of other websites
8. Apps (applications on mobile devices)
- When you use our apps, we are able to obtain technical information about your mobile device as well as data about your use of the application and may also receive personal and non-personal data from You.
9. Your rights and legal basis
- You are in principle entitled to information, rectification, deletion, restriction, data transferability, revocation and opposition. If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or your privacy claims have otherwise been violated in a manner, you can complain to the supervisory Authority.
- When processing your personal data, we take into account not only the Swiss Data Protection Act and its ordinance, but also,if applicable, the European Union’s Basic privacy Regulation.
10. Contact Information
- Autolina.ch adapts the data protection regulations to the most up-to-date measures concerning the use and protection of personal data. The new version will be made available to you in the appropriate place. The current data protection provisions published by autolina.ch are VALID.
- Last Update: 10 May 2018 – Autolina.ch AG